Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Non Christians...

My eyes do not see what you see
And your eyes cannot see through mine
I find it near impossible to understand your views
And you look at me and wonder why i live the way i choose.

Even though we live on the same earth
And from human mothers we had the same birth
Our souls can't agree on what we percieve
The way we see life and what we believe.

My heart feels sad that more often than not
My life does NOT represent the Jesus I've got
You look at my life and the mistakes that i make
And you choose not to accept Jesus or His hand to take.

Im BEGGING you PLEASE don't leave Him behind
Because of MY journey and the mistakes you will find
I am human I will sin but yet i still strive
To be more like Jesus and to learn from His life.

So although you may think that Christianity's a SHAM
I'm sorry you feel that way I Really Really am...
My life in Imperfect Im aware of this I know
So PLEASE don't judge Jesus on my BAD life show.

I Sincerely hope that this appeal for Mercy
Does not go unheard
I Pray that you will not turn your heart against Jesus
Just because of Christians and what you may have observed...

Our lives are not a True reflection of the Love of God
The freedom we've recieved from Him or the Grace we've got
I ask that you please not look at me
And my life and the sins that you see.

All i have left to ask is that you Please Please give Jesus a chance
Please ask Him to live in your heart and you will find that it will Dance
It will Dance with His Love it will dance with His Fire
It will Dance with a life changed and you will FLY so much Higher!

He will open you eyes to the truth of His word
He will secure your place in Heaven after death from this world
You WILL be Fulfilled and your heart will be Swollen with Love
Your Heart Soul and Mind Renewed from the Savior above.

Please Forgive me...
Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there.

i am moved by your faith and by his obvious power thru you.. you rock and i am glad that there are people like you in this world!

God bless

Marje said...

Hi Dessie, i just LOVE that poem you've put in here. I could totally give that to all my 'pre-saved' friends because its just so beautiful.
luv ya dahlin!