Sunday, April 24, 2005

To JJ, Sergi, Marji and Stevie.

Hi Family :-)

JJ You are so AMAZING, i can ALWAYS count on you and i am just so Thankfull to God for having you in my life...
Im touched by the fact that when i am not as great a friend as i should be that we make it through anyway.
Love you Always

Sergi
Its been a bumpy ride, but i LOVE Rollercoasters!
Thanks for teaching me so much about myself, life and my heart...
You are so much fun to be around and yet there so much more to you aswell. Im glad i get to share both...

Marji
Well girl, i don't even remember how we met but who cares about that now. There is so much more of life to share, and i am glad i get to share it with a CRAZY as heck South African Maatjie such as you! May the girls with the curls RULE THE WORLD!
Anytime and anywhere girl, if you need a shoulder be assured that this one will be waiting.

Stevie
My funny talker :-) If in doubt about that comment, ask me later ;-p Thanks for the chats we have had, you have a great heart for listening and i'm totally glad that you were willing to give it when i needed it most. I know that life brings changes, and you know what, thats okay. Just know that i value you. Time is just that, time... Friendship does not look at time. So may our friendship live on beyond the realm of how much time we do or do not spend together...

To the Family as a whole.
May the Hand of God and the Annointing of the Holy Spirit be upon you always. Guiding you, teaching you and just LOVING on you constantly from now until FOREVER.
I Love you all so Very,
Very much...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi desrae... pom here. love the site. you can see my blog as well at http://hojupom.modblog.com

i'll visdit regularly to see how you are doing. all the best