Saturday, May 28, 2005

Bleeding :-(

I'm Bleeding
I'm Dying
Writhing in Pain

WHAT IS IT!?
WHAT IS IT!?

I'm crying out in VAIN...

Lost and ALONE
SO MANY Grudges i hold
I Covet
I Envy
I try yet i FOLD...

I look and i JUDGE
And i FALL yet AGAIN
It's KILLING me softly

I'm tormented in chains!

I look at people and Sneer because it's their season
I WANT what they have
It ROBS me of reason...

I cant STAND who i am

I'm better than this

I'm SO inward focussed
It's stealing my bliss...

God PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY!
This UGLY OLD self
NO MORE about me but more about Everyone else

AWAY with you Sinfull
This is not true Loves way
God Free me from myself
And make me in your Holy ways to STAY.

HELP!!!!!!!

Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow hun, thats powerful stuff
I think we all have our own private/painful struggles we face each day, some too painful to speak of, which kinda brings me comfort to know im not the only nut-case out there that can be depressed sometimes!
Sometimes I just dream that I can fly like a butterfly, home to Jesus, and we will one day Des, what a glorious day that will be.