Saturday, May 07, 2005

PATIENCE...

Im tired Lord, SO TIRED Lord
Im Just Tired of my ways
I WANT to be MORE like You Lord
But Lord i WANT it to happen TODAY!

My days are FILLED with STRIVING Lord
Striving, DAY AND NIGHT
Striving To be as Pure as Jesus
STRIVING to WIN the Fight...

The Striving is in my heart Lord
The BATTLE is FIERCE and LONG
I feel Weary from the BATTLE Lord
I feel more Weak than i do strong...

Forces and principalities ever waiting in the wings
Waiting to take me down Lord
Trying to help me Sin...

Please RELEASE me from perfection Lord
The trap they catch me in
And keep my eyes on you Lord
So the battle i may WIN

The guilt i feel for falling Lord
Let it hold my mind NO LONGER!
Because You are a God of Grace Lord
And in you i know i WILL be STRONGER...

Please give me Patience Jesus
I love you
In your Holy and Precious name i Pray
Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was B E A utiful DIzzy, man i can learn a lot from that,
luv JJ