Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Living for Jesus

In All i do and ALL i say
I want to live for you

Although i STRUGGLE on the way
I KNOW You'll pull me through

It takes some time to SINK right in
It takes some time to know

Just how you see my life as is
And how my life could GROW...

If only i could STOP beating me
And learn to love like You

My heart might just be soft again
And plus my soul renewed.

I want to WANT you more that love
I WANT TO WANT YOU MORE!

I pray You teach me how to Lord
I PRAY my heart RESTORE

I DON't want to be the person
I was like yesterday

I want to be RENEWED by you
And CHANGED in EVERY way!

Please give me patience for this course
For every day to day

I DON'T want to be all down inside
PLEASE Lord DON'T let "it" stay!

I ask you Lord to HEAR my prayer
As i close and sleep

I ask you to PROTECT my heart
and too my Soul to keep.

I WANT to LOVE you more Lord
But for now PLEASE do accept

The love that i can give you Lord
The love that i can get...


No comments: