Friday, July 22, 2005

Twists and turns...

Looking beyond the surface was not the thing for me
It never was appealing, it never did intrigue...
I got caught up time and time again
In image and in style
And then My Jesus taught me
"Its not about all that My Child"
Its not about the car you drive
Or the way you smile
Its not about the way you talk
"Its about the heart My Child"
Your Kindness and your Generous Spirit
The way you Seek the Lord
Being washed by Him daily
And spending time in His life giving Word...
The passion that i see in you
The things you want to do in time
Those things are what Jesus was saying when He said
"My Child that is my design..."
Not Sparkles on the outside
No True love at first sight
No Big OUT THERE personality
Or my heart being put to Flight...
All that is just irrelevant
In the passing hand of time
Because Fondness in my heart has grown
And Busted into a SHINE!

1 comment:

pinkypotato said...

heloo... yeah bout e song tingy.. after u choose a host, eg: geocities, u can "upload files".. so u can jus upload e song.. den, sumwhere in ur (body) insert this - (embed src="Your_Song_Name.mid" height="xx" width="xxx" autostart="true") so after u upload e song, it has a "http://" add, jus insert it at e (embed src) voila..