Monday, July 18, 2005

Well Polished Mask...

I live my life wearing a well polished mask
It saves me from my fears...
It helps me look like i have it all together
But i don't...
So far from together that is scares me at the very best of times!

Sometimes i think i am actually going a bit CRAZY like those the Skitso's on Fight Club, Secret Window and Hide and Seek...

I mess with my head, i let things overwhelm me, and i just get so jumbled and messy in my brain that i feel so grumpy and out of it...
Like someone has come in and tossed every drawer, and run their hand across every surface and tumbled EVERY thought and emotion and feeling onto the floor...
Like things are all messed up and broken and smashed!

I feel like such a Freak at times, such a wierdo...

Like i seem to just navigate towards things that are bad for me and pull away as far as i can from what would be good, WHATS UP WITH THAT?!


And i Pray, Boy do i pray!

That God would change my heart, that He would save me from myself and make me more like Jesus...

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THIS?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey beautiful,
Man I know what you're talking about.that post just feels heavy even just by reading through it.this has got the prints of our old sin nature written all over it. Gal! let me let you know that that's our nature, to gravitate towards stuff that doesn't please God and thats real, i need you to know that Christ is the one to work and perfect you and He knows that the devil is prowling around trying to make us trip more so he knows that without him we would be like a camera with a broke lens, but you and I know that God still comes out the stronger Man in our lives.
So to all you who read this post, lets be encouraged that it's in the valley where the beautiful flowers grow and that it shall surely come to pass that God is faithful to keep us till the end.
Much luv,
Evans

Im a heavyweight, Satans Welterweight, even if it we were both the same weight, Satan would still meet the same fate - Excal

Xeratol said...

aaaah!

Now I understand what you meant. Thanks for posting in blog btw. May I know how you reached it? I am very curious.

Anyway, to reply on your comment on my blog: I didn't compose those. They're the lyrics of songs from Disney Movies. Reflection is from Mulan.

Food Loving Mama said...

Hey girl, i was surfing the blogsites, like on the bar at the top it says next blog, so i went through and saw yours :)