Sunday, September 04, 2005

All a Changin...

Wowzers this keyboard REALLY hurts my hand!
But i think ill manage...

So life huh, yeah kinda funny sometimes
Kinda strange
Kinda wierd
Happens to the best of us
And even to the worst
Subtle changes come and go
Then big ones Rock our worlds!

It can be like
WOW cool day, amazing and wonderful

Or Damn where did that come from
It hurst and its so Uncool!

I feel disconnected, wierd and fuzzy and like how come things have changed so much, but then i guess change needs embracing and then i won't feel so out of touch...
Change with the change thats what i reckon, but then sometimes that is like such a "HOW DO I DO THIS!" kinda thing.

Work is like the PITS at the moment, was so good SO much of the time, now we are lucky to get a good time... And i think i have changed so much in the 6 years i have worked there, a friend of mine said to me "Des if you are rolling in Dog Poo all day it is kinda hard not to start smelling like it..." Wise young lass she is, VERY VERY WISE...

But i believe with the help of my Helper Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and my Father God, that i do have a Huge chance to be the light in that Dog Poo infested place! BUT i think i have forgotten how somehow over time...

BUT i am gonna PUSH through and learn how to be that light again! Even thought it may cause me some pain... Satan trying to sway my ways, trying to cloud my soul and trying to control... My emotions, my charachter, my demeanor and my ways
No way!

In the Almighty name of Jesus!

Amen

No comments: