Friday, September 23, 2005

Mama Mia!

**SIGH**

Another day come and gone, but not just any day a very sad day might i add...

Apart from the fact that i had the worst stomach ache at work for the first half of the day unable to go home, (because we do not have that luxury of reief staff), the saddest part was that Greg left for Cambodia today.

And i am sad :-(

Sad but happy at the same time...

Sad because he is not here to cuddle, and hang out with and chat with and see, and pray with and fun stuff like that :-(

Happy because he is on a Missions trip and that is AWESOME cause he gets to see the side of life that most of us live oblivious to... The side that is sad and hurtful and lonely. He gets to be a part of bringing hope to the hopeless, and a smile to the face of people living in the midst of poverty beyond our western lifestyle.
I am happy that he gets to be a part of that and experience massive God movements in His heart through it!

So yeah i think this will be a sad time and a happy one, and i think we both needed it in more ways than one.

Me: to rest myself totally and to add some Freshness and more intimacy to my relationship with Jesus, to spend some quality time with myself, my family, my friends and my God and to realise just how much i do actually Miss Greg, and i think that is really apparent at the moment :-)

Greg: well maybe just to relax and see what God does...

So on that note i think i will go and spend some time with Jesus now :-)

Goodnight Lovely people

PS to those of you that see less of me these days my sincerest apologies, i have been quite sick in the last month or so and i do hope to see more of you all soon...
Take care of you

Your sister in Christ
Des

1 comment:

c@th said...

sweet Des *hugz* thanks for your comment! What a great post, you & Greg are in my prayers sweets. This is the start of something great :D Looking forward to Tuesday/Next weekened, it's going to be a BLAST! xoxoxoox