Friday, November 11, 2005

Random facts...

5 RANDOM CHILDHOOD STORIES THAT ARE TRUE AND RANDOM TO SHARE WITH ALL WHO READ THIS! AND WHOEVER I ADD TO THE BOTTOM HAS TO SHARE THERE 5 RANDOM STORIES I GOT THIS IDEA FROM Leanna who got it from Aimee :-) ENJOY!

1. When i was in Kindergarten i used to pinch this one girl who was my friend (what a friend i was) just to make her cry so i could pretend that she was my baby... Very random and very wierd, i cant even believe i did that!

2. I went to boarding school for six years from the age of 12-17, those were some of the best times and some of the worst times of my life. I only seem to remember the good stuff though, how cool is that hahaha

3. I jumped of a waterfall into a river in South Africa when we did Ys Rivier (translated ice river) which was one of the camps we could go on at boarding school. We had to jump with all our camping gear cause that was the only way of getting to the next stage of the camp, it was so darn SCARY but so fun! When we got to the next stage of the camp we found that we would be sleeping on nothing but smooth rocks for the rest of the night, that was such a wild camp!

4. My bloodline consists of African, German, Mauritian and English.

5. I wanna go to Mykonos Greek Islands for my honeymoon :-)

Jo Jo Forgus
Tin Tin
Bidemi

No comments: