Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Too EARLY!

I am up realy, really really really early, wel really early for my day off that is! Well there are reasons for it like going to breakfast with Greg for his work do thingie so i think that is worth it...
Then shopping for Christmas after that :) I LOVE that part!

I have to buy my mom her birthday present too which is shocking because her day was on the 18th of November ARGHHH Could her offspring have been any worse :)

I need to have some God time too I am listening to the Third day offerings Cd's at the moment, and let me tell you if you have never heard third day well you are best off starting with the offerings cd's they are BRILLANT just so draw you into the presence of the Almighty.

I think i hear a car door so im gonna go and check ;)

No comments: