Friday, August 11, 2006

Harry and Frankie

Well Harry Boy and Frank Pol, you guys are my late night inspiration to do a post.
Yep all your stories and long wordy posts have given me the urge to write something wordy and hopefully deep :-)

There is this song by Fire for Fighting (i think that is their name) called 100 years to live, and well when you get down to thinking about it that is not really a long time. I am almost a quarter way through my time here, and my parents are about half way there...
That is just plain scary and it really takes some guts to live in the light of that very significant fact.

I really think that i take alot of things for granted in my life, and i really wish that i could change my perspective.

Does anyone else out there feel like this?

Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.

John Wesley

1 comment:

HaRRy BoY said...

well thanks Des.

I must say i'm honoured to have gotten a mention on your blog.

it's not my intention to right so many long worsy and meaningful posts... but it's just what always ends up happening once i get typing and i get passionate about the topic.

I'm certainly a crazy boy!

Cya soon on video crew!

your a champ!

harry boy.