Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Amen!

WOW!

Life is like wierd hey, i just dont get it most of the time...

God does though, I mean he RUNS it, but i just think "WHAT THE!"

I am not saying i dont think God is doing a great job, he is doing an AMAZING Job because after every "WHAT THE!" moment, i am like ok, i think i see that, like even though i dont always know what is going on and why... I come out better for it, its wierd, i dont know how to explain it hey.

But anyway, i have had a bit of a COASTER ride as you all know, and it is wierd. I did ask to be changed while at Bible college, but i seriously didnt think anything was gonna happen, haha THINK AGAIN!

Thank you Jesus
I trust that you have my best interest at heart
I trust that you are going to move my charachter from ok to INCREDIBLE
I trust that you LOVE me enough to get HURT like MAJORLY for me
And I Love you
And what you are doing in my life right now
In Jesus name i pray
AMEN

No comments: