Sunday, April 10, 2005

~*YAWN*~

Desperately seeking Des...

Yes it has been a desperate search for myself the past two weeks, and i have FINALLY come into the light,well i am still in the tunnel, but i can see the light, which is very, very comforting.

I have Never in my life been so low, and i am gratefull for it.

Why you may ask?

Simply because i can now appreciate what it is to feel like living, to actually appreciate life...

Yes, i know. Des is human too!

What a SPECTACULAR revelation, for myself that is, no arrogance intended.

I guess i lived with the thought of being INVINCIble, able to TAKE ON THE WORLD at all times, always ONTOP OF MY GAME, living in STABILITY and so on... But it all came CRASHING down on me in the last two weeks and i got a revelation.

NOTHING is concrete in this life, there is NO friend, NO family member, NO collegue, NO job, NO lover, NO asset, NO feeling, NOTHING accept My Jesus. Our Jesus that is. My ROCK!

In saying that, i still do not know how not to put people before God, this is my weakness and Satan has prodded it for FAR TOO LONG.

I LOVE GODS WORK, when He says He works in mysterious ways well He was not joking.

Amen

6 comments:

annong said...

hey girl. I love your blog! keep the writing flowing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Des,

Girl...you're so awesome, Godly and beautiful. Your blog is short but tainted with the pain of a hard week. Don't give up...just as a good wine is made when the grapes are crushed, so our good character is drawn out when we are pressed. God believes in you, and sometimes it just takes a bumpy & unpleasant detour for Him to get you where you need to be.

Remember... "Loving someone is giving them the ability to destroy you, and trusting them not to."

Keep going girl!

love
LEE

Anonymous said...

Shame...

odorus said...

Desss! I'm happy you've decided to have a blog too :) keep writing.. I'll keep checkin this out :)

Anonymous said...

We are selfish by nature and will always put other things before God. What ever we do have is a blessing and should be enjoyed!
But surely all God requires of us is to keep trying.


English Dave.
"head of the UK branch of the 'We Love Des' Fan club"

Anonymous said...

Hey Dez,
I really don't know you that much but I am greatful for the opportunity to interact with you through dance. You strike me as someone with a beautiful heart. I went thru' u'r post for which I am replying to. Although I do not have the nitty gritty of what you were going thru at that moment, it did remind me of those moments when you feel totally in the dumps almost booting God out of everything. As Kelly said Sunday night church on 24th April 2005 during the last session for the series FOLLOW GOD, loneliness can kill someone from the inside out and I've felt that being someone far away from home and trying to find people like minded who feel where I'm coming from and where I'm going.
You are so true that Jesus can only be there when everyone runs away from us.
So keep the good faith knowing that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope [Rom 5:3-4]
Praise God.
P_L;)aka Evans